- Manufacturer of about 100 different high quality professional products
- Distributer of several others under the economically-priced RackRider brand name.
- Products categories – The audio and video signal processors and the innovative AC power conditioning and distribution products.
- Wide market range not just limited to music and musicians
- Extensive product range including sound reinforcement, audio/video recording/post production, broadcast systems, telecom and data processing.
Our sound systems allow being independent and efficient where high quality power is needed: educational facilities, public buildings, shopping malls, meetings, seminars and congress centres, religious and funeral ceremonies, hotels, restaurants, museums, sport clubs (weightlifting, aerobics, gymnastics, dance) Aqua Parks and swimming pools (trainings, competitions, aerobics, synchronized swimming)…
The Fostex Company was founded in July 1973 by Foster Electric Co.,Ltd. (founded 1949), one of the world’s largest developers of OEM speaker and transducer products.
Founded in 1979, Boston Acoustics, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets high-performance audio systems for home audio/video systems, after-market and OEM automotive systems, and custom-installations.