- Pioneered by the Architectural Acoustics team In 1993
- Expanded and evolved over time
- Grown from a conception of a single product, the Mainframe, MediaMatrix now encompasses over 16 products.
- In its simplest form, MediaMatrix exists as a small rack-mountable processor.
- In more involved applications, it may serve as a large enterprise system using Ethernet networks for the routing and distribution of audio, using futuristic CobraNet technology.
Formed by a group of dedicated individuals with a passion for sound, over 30 years ago. Invented the in-wall speaker and manufactured them for the most prominent companies in the business Developed their own brand based on the ever-expanding need for quality sound in the home. Today, they are the largest →
Emerged in the late 1970’s, from a small music shop in Essex, England Creator of the first Trace amplifier. Using their accumulated knowledge of backline amplification, the engineers at Trace Elliot went on to build the world’s most versatile acoustic amp. Developed sophisticated technologies without impeding the delicate dynamics of the →
RCF was founded in 1949 in Reggio Emilia, an Italian city with a reputation for engineering and innovation as rich as its cultural heritage. Over the years the company has established itself as a world leader in the design, production and marketing of high-technology Professional and Commercial Audio products. Throughout its history RCF has continued →