- Among Europe’s top three sound reinforcement loudspeaker manufacturers.
- Based in Paris, the company was founded in 1979 by Eric Vincenot and Michael Johnson.
- Distictive from competition as an innovative, integrated systems approach to loudspeaker research and development.
- Products/Systems begin with sophisticated computer simulations, executed by highly specialized propriety software.
- Product performance is thoroughly modeled and rigorously evaluated to maximize system performance in an incredibly short time frame.
Formed by a group of dedicated individuals with a passion for sound, over 30 years ago. Invented the in-wall speaker and manufactured them for the most prominent companies in the business Developed their own brand based on the ever-expanding need for quality sound in the home. Today, they are the largest →
Emerged in the late 1970’s, from a small music shop in Essex, England Creator of the first Trace amplifier. Using their accumulated knowledge of backline amplification, the engineers at Trace Elliot went on to build the world’s most versatile acoustic amp. Developed sophisticated technologies without impeding the delicate dynamics of the →
RCF was founded in 1949 in Reggio Emilia, an Italian city with a reputation for engineering and innovation as rich as its cultural heritage. Over the years the company has established itself as a world leader in the design, production and marketing of high-technology Professional and Commercial Audio products. Throughout its history RCF has continued →