- One of the largest, most diversified, independently owned suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment in the world.
- 33 facilities on 3 continents
- Produces over 2000 products
- Distributed in over 136 countries worldwide
- Holds 130 patents in musical instrument designs and audio technology.
- Peavey brand loyalists span from world renowned musicians and rockers like 3 Doors Down and Nickelback to country stars Hank Williams Jr., Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw.
- Peavey has four additional brands – Mediamatrix, Architectural Acoustic, PVDJ and crest audio.
Over 40 years advancing the face of electro-acoustic transducer design Market leader in developing award winning microphones and accessories Wide product range from home use to high-end professional wired and wireless systems Massive customer base in major broadcast and recording studios as well as by top touring musicians.
Owned by Australia’s largest distributor of professional audio equipment – Audio Telex Communication Pty Ltd. Well known brands like Australian Monitor Installation Series (AMIS) and the Australian Monitor Pro Series (AMPro), under its banner. Fastest growing audio contracting brands Well priced, well presented and highly reliable product range – mixer amplifiers, power amplifiers, mixers zone →
Well known German brand of power amplifiers Over 25 years of success in the pro-audio industry Grown from a PA rental company to a world-class independent brand. High-end product range of pro audio amplifiers, DSP- and audio network solutions Worldwide reputation for transparent sonic performance, extreme power and ultra reliability Represented in more than 60 →