- One of the largest, most diversified, independently owned suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment in the world.
- 33 facilities on 3 continents
- Produces over 2000 products
- Distributed in over 136 countries worldwide
- Holds 130 patents in musical instrument designs and audio technology.
- Peavey brand loyalists span from world renowned musicians and rockers like 3 Doors Down and Nickelback to country stars Hank Williams Jr., Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw.
- Peavey has four additional brands – Mediamatrix, Architectural Acoustic, PVDJ and crest audio.
Bringing together the passionate artistry of the analog turntable with all the possibilities today’s digital technology can offer. Extensive product range to suit every requirement guided by your fingers, your feet or your soul.
Manufacturer of about 100 different high quality professional products Distributer of several others under the economically-priced RackRider brand name. Products categories – The audio and video signal processors and the innovative AC power conditioning and distribution products. Wide market range not just limited to music and musicians Extensive product range →
Pioneered by the Architectural Acoustics team In 1993 Expanded and evolved over time Grown from a conception of a single product, the Mainframe, MediaMatrix now encompasses over 16 products. In its simplest form, MediaMatrix exists as a small rack-mountable processor. In more involved applications, it may serve as a large →