- One of the largest, most diversified, independently owned suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment in the world.
- 33 facilities on 3 continents
- Produces over 2000 products
- Distributed in over 136 countries worldwide
- Holds 130 patents in musical instrument designs and audio technology.
- Peavey brand loyalists span from world renowned musicians and rockers like 3 Doors Down and Nickelback to country stars Hank Williams Jr., Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw.
- Peavey has four additional brands – Mediamatrix, Architectural Acoustic, PVDJ and crest audio.
RCF was founded in 1949 in Reggio Emilia, an Italian city with a reputation for engineering and innovation as rich as its cultural heritage. Over the years the company has established itself as a world leader in the design, production and marketing of high-technology Professional and Commercial Audio products. Throughout its history RCF has continued →
Our sound systems allow being independent and efficient where high quality power is needed: educational facilities, public buildings, shopping malls, meetings, seminars and congress centres, religious and funeral ceremonies, hotels, restaurants, museums, sport clubs (weightlifting, aerobics, gymnastics, dance) Aqua Parks and swimming pools (trainings, competitions, aerobics, synchronized swimming)…
The Fostex Company was founded in July 1973 by Foster Electric Co.,Ltd. (founded 1949), one of the world’s largest developers of OEM speaker and transducer products.