- Formed by a group of dedicated individuals with a passion for sound, over 30 years ago.
- Invented the in-wall speaker and manufactured them for the most prominent companies in the business
- Developed their own brand based on the ever-expanding need for quality sound in the home.
- Today, they are the largest supplier of custom installed audio/video products in the world
- Manufactured and sold millions of loudspeakers.
Among Europe’s top three sound reinforcement loudspeaker manufacturers. Based in Paris, the company was founded in 1979 by Eric Vincenot and Michael Johnson. Distictive from competition as an innovative, integrated systems approach to loudspeaker research and development. Products/Systems begin with sophisticated computer simulations, executed by highly specialized propriety software. Product →
One of the largest, most diversified, independently owned suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment in the world. 33 facilities on 3 continents Produces over 2000 products Distributed in over 136 countries worldwide Holds 130 patents in musical instrument designs and audio technology. Peavey brand loyalists span from →
Emerged in the late 1970’s, from a small music shop in Essex, England Creator of the first Trace amplifier. Using their accumulated knowledge of backline amplification, the engineers at Trace Elliot went on to build the world’s most versatile acoustic amp. Developed sophisticated technologies without impeding the delicate dynamics of the →