- Formed by a group of dedicated individuals with a passion for sound, over 30 years ago.
- Invented the in-wall speaker and manufactured them for the most prominent companies in the business
- Developed their own brand based on the ever-expanding need for quality sound in the home.
- Today, they are the largest supplier of custom installed audio/video products in the world
- Manufactured and sold millions of loudspeakers.
Our sound systems allow being independent and efficient where high quality power is needed: educational facilities, public buildings, shopping malls, meetings, seminars and congress centres, religious and funeral ceremonies, hotels, restaurants, museums, sport clubs (weightlifting, aerobics, gymnastics, dance) Aqua Parks and swimming pools (trainings, competitions, aerobics, synchronized swimming)…
The Fostex Company was founded in July 1973 by Foster Electric Co.,Ltd. (founded 1949), one of the world’s largest developers of OEM speaker and transducer products.
Founded in 1979, Boston Acoustics, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets high-performance audio systems for home audio/video systems, after-market and OEM automotive systems, and custom-installations.