- Emerged in the late 1970’s, from a small music shop in Essex, England
- Creator of the first Trace amplifier.
- Using their accumulated knowledge of backline amplification, the engineers at Trace Elliot went on to build the world’s most versatile acoustic amp.
- Developed sophisticated technologies without impeding the delicate dynamics of the acoustic performance,
- The Trace Acoustic line has become the industry standard and is now used around the world by countless guitarists, fiddle players, banjo players, and violinist.
Our aim was to design and manufacture mixing consoles for the music industry that were both affordable and of high quality. Since then, the company has gone far beyond its pioneering phase, weathered various economic storms and has expanded into a concept in the professional audio world. The last 10 years D&R is mainly involved →
World Class quality mixers Over 35 years brand reputation Wide range of customers – Theatres, Nightclubs, Studios, TV & Radio Stations Distinct sound quality Tried and tested prior to delivery Massive product range – DJ 7 Club mixers, small & large format live sound, sound management systems, iLive & iLiveT digital mixers.
Over 40 years advancing the face of electro-acoustic transducer design Market leader in developing award winning microphones and accessories Wide product range from home use to high-end professional wired and wireless systems Massive customer base in major broadcast and recording studios as well as by top touring musicians.