- Emerged in the late 1970’s, from a small music shop in Essex, England
- Creator of the first Trace amplifier.
- Using their accumulated knowledge of backline amplification, the engineers at Trace Elliot went on to build the world’s most versatile acoustic amp.
- Developed sophisticated technologies without impeding the delicate dynamics of the acoustic performance,
- The Trace Acoustic line has become the industry standard and is now used around the world by countless guitarists, fiddle players, banjo players, and violinist.
One of the largest, most diversified, independently owned suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment in the world. 33 facilities on 3 continents Produces over 2000 products Distributed in over 136 countries worldwide Holds 130 patents in musical instrument designs and audio technology. Peavey brand loyalists span from →
Formed by a group of dedicated individuals with a passion for sound, over 30 years ago. Invented the in-wall speaker and manufactured them for the most prominent companies in the business Developed their own brand based on the ever-expanding need for quality sound in the home. Today, they are the largest →
RCF was founded in 1949 in Reggio Emilia, an Italian city with a reputation for engineering and innovation as rich as its cultural heritage. Over the years the company has established itself as a world leader in the design, production and marketing of high-technology Professional and Commercial Audio products. Throughout its history RCF has continued →